NuStair: How to Refinish or Retread Your Carpeted or Wood Stairs
Whether you are looking for step-by-step instructions on how to refinish carpeted stairs, how to remodel stairs on a budget, or how to retread basement stairs yourself, you have come to the right place! NuStair is the DIY staircase remodeling system that anyone can do! Remodeling stairs with NuStair is a straight forward and simple process that can usually be completed in about one day. By using the existing substrate, the NuStair system is also environmentally and budget friendly!
How to Refinish Stairs Step-by-step with NuStair
The step-by-step process below outlines the installation of one prefinished tread. Follow the steps below in the order outlines and continue until the staircase remodel is complete. For installation instructions and to view our NuStair installation video, click here.
Our Stair Refinishing Blog Posts:
- 3 Signs It’s Time to Renovate Your Stairs
- Installing NuStair on an Open-Sided Staircase With Adjustable Iron Balusters
- Installing an Open-Sided Staircase With adjustable Wood Balusters
- 3 Ways a Refreshed Staircase Can Impact the Value of Your Home
- Re-Carpet, Rebuild or NuStair? What You Need to Know When Choosing
- 4 Ways to Make Staircases More Accessible for the Elderly
- 5 Things That Make Your Staircase Unsafe