New Video! How To Install Adjustable BalustersCategory: Adjustable Balusters, DIY Comments: No Comments
You may have heard about the new Adjustable Balusters by NuStair? Is so, you know they are the latest revolution in DIY staircase remodeling. Our adjustable balusters come in both iron and wood and fit almost any staircase! To get an idea of how simple to install and how elegant these new adjustable balusters really are, we made a new video to illustrate! Enjoy!
Baluster Installation Instructions:
Tools Needed: Pencil, tape measure, hack saw, power drill, allen wrench
- Begin by removing your old balusters.
- Carefully remove any nails or debris.
- Position baluster and mark the top and bottom.
- Measure .5″ below top mark for cut line.
- Measure 1.5″ above bottom mark for cut line.
- Secure and cut baluster with hack saw.
- Position top hardware and install with screws.
- Attach bottom and insert into top hardware.
- Position bottom hardware and install with screws.
- Tighten set screw with allen wrench.
- Tighten top set screw with allen wrench.
- Continue installation repeating the same steps.
Additional Baluster Installation Information:
- Pre-drilling of hand rail and stairs may be necessary.
- For stairs with angled base, use 2 adjustable pieces of hardware.
Tags: balusters, diy, do-it-yourself, iron, NuStair, staircase, staircase remodel, wood